we are here to be of service.
Alan & Jeff met during a Large project in Playa Del Rey, California circa 1989.
Jeff was superintending the job and Alan came to do the finish carpentry. It was a job with many challenging modern details. Thus began a collaboration to find the perfect way to implement the assembly of these beautiful reveals, flush baseboards and shadowlines that has continued to this day.
Each successive job realized a finer and finer edge as we put into practice the lessons learned on prior jobs. We were fortunate to have worked during these years with some truly amazing architects- Each of whom helped us move forward in “the quest”. We owe a debt of gratitude to each for their vision and commitment to fine design:
- James R Harlan, Architect, Venice, CA
- KAA Design Group, Grant Kirkpatrick, Los Angeles, CA
- Marshall Lewis Architecture, Marshall Lewis, Cambria, CA
- Michael Lee Architects, Michael Lee, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Nota Architect, Dean Nota, Hermosa Beach, CA
- O+L Building Design, Daryl Olesinski, Pacific Palasades, CA
- OMA Architects, Michael McKeel, Fran Offenhauser, West Hollywood CA
- Rockefeller Architects, Darrell Rockefeller, El Segundo, CA
- Sara Warsaw Architect, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Studio 9one2, Patrick Killen, Hermosa Beach, CA
- Kirk Shimazu, The Shimazu Partnership, Marina Del Rey, CA
- Whipple Russell Architects, Marc Whipple, Los Angeles, CA
- Withee/Malcolm Architects, Torrance, CA